Thursday, September 17, 2009

ldfjdskjfown! Morrissey! sdkfjlajoioih

I make no secret of the fact that I am a huge Morrissey fan. Huge. Like, colossal. I love that man. My uterus is permanently reserved for the child(ren) that I'm ready to bear him, should he find himself in need of an incubator. I LOVE HIM. Ok, *deep breath* collecting myself and toning down the creepiness.

A few months ago a friend and I went to France (among other France-like countries) on vacation, and our trip fortuitously coincided with his France dates. I had tickets to see him in Lille, but he wound up having to cancel that show due to illness, and I wound up having my heart shattered into a kagillion tiny pieces. Dis. A. Pointed. But we managed to resume our vacation and still have a good time, even though it was Moz-concert-free. Bbbbooo.

But today I got capital news! Morrissey has started adding more U.S. dates to his tour! Hallelujah! I'd like to think that eventually he'll be adding the SLC to his schedule, but for now I'm stoked that he'll be playing Las Vegas on December 5. I've started keeping my eye out for the on-sale date and trying to find a travel/concert partner. I'm crossing my stubby little fingers that he doesn't wind up canceling that date, too. I so badly want to see him in concert again; the two times I saw him (in 2007) were dreamy. So, chances are really good that I'll be driving to Vegas in a few months. And here's hoping that the Moz, in his infinite wisdom, sees fit to add a Salt Lake date as well.

Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please!

No comments: