Thursday, October 08, 2009

"That's what she said" Thursday

Work has been slow and even stagnant at times the last few weeks. Needless to say, I'm feeling the stress of watching money go out while no money comes in. So it was with a huge sigh of relief that I saw a new project from my best client waiting for me in my inbox a few minutes ago. I started the download and started whispering to myself:

"Please let it be a big one, please let it be a big one, please let it be a big one..."

Then I grinned and began chuckling, "That's what she said, that's what she said, that's what she said..."

Seriously, though, I do hope it's a big one.











That's what she said.

2 comments:

April said...

You always crack me up!

Umm... my word verification is "unpussi." That's dirty!

TOWR said...

Likewise, April, likewise!

Wait until you see the "that's what she said" I have for tomorrow!