Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Thanks, K-Lo!


I absolutely love getting stuff in the mail, so much so that I look forward to getting the mail every day on the off chance that maybe somebody sent me something or that something will arrive from Amazon that I totally forgot I ordered. Most days that isn't the case and my mail consists only of weekly circulars and bills. But today! Today I got a package from Kristen! I was super psyched! I got the package home and tore into it. Inside I found a dog toy, a bag of doggy treats, and a card congratulating me on my adoption of Baby Milo. How nice is that?! Most people, when I told them about the new puppy, called me "crazy" and/or accused me of being a "hoarder," but Kristen was sweet enough to sincerely congratulate me. That was awesome enough, but puppy presents on top of it is honestly one of the nicest things anybody's ever done for me (seeing as I've never had/probably never will have wedding or baby showers). And was Milo as excited about his presents as I was?


You be the judge.


Thanks again, Kristen!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Rachie,

I'm so far behind in reading blog posts. I just read this one now! I'm so glad the treats were a hit. And you're a jerk for making me teary eye'd when I read your thank you note! :)