Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Goal Round-up

Remember my goals for 2010? Yeah, I barely do either. But let's see how I did.

Goal #1: Stick to a daily schedule. This did not go over well. Here was the new goal: NEW GOAL #1: Don't sleep past 11:00 on school days, then make a list of crap I need to get done every day and do it. Done and done. I don't think I slept past 11:00 on a school day once after this. And I even started getting up at 7:30 for about three weeks before Christmas happened. So, total success? No. Good enough? Sure, why not.

Goal #2: Shower and get dressed at least six days a week. Erm... Not so much. But I'd say I did shower at least four days a week on average. That's something right? Okay, something to improve upon.

Goal #3: Use my treadmill. Shut up.

Goal #4: Stop spoiling myself. Honestly, I've been way, way, way better about this, but there is still room for improvement. We'll call it a mild success.

Goal #5: Increase client base. Okay, I believe my goal was something like two new repeat clients and three new one-timers. Well, I definitely got at least two new one-timers and one new repeat client. That's something right? Better than nothing, anyway. And it still leaves improvement for 2011. I wouldn't want the perfection to come all at once. It would be overwhelming.

Goal #6: Work on financial preparedness. Bbbballlllls. I'm worse off than when I started. But 2011 is the year of the budget, my friends! The year of the budget!

Goal #7: Get Milo 100% house broken. Done and done! *Wipes hands in self-satisfied manner* Milo whizzes outside with the best of them.

Wow, taking all this into account, I'd say I was only about 25% successful, and that's if I'm being generous. Well, I tried and I failed. I guess it's my fault for trying something I knew I probably wouldn't succeed at in the first place. ;) On to 2011 goals!

1 comment:

Devon said...

Meh, 25% isn't bad at all, considering most of America didn't do any of theirs. So you're doing well.